Platinum & Gold Pass holders enjoy special access to venues, a reserved seating area at the Mainstage, and an exclusive, air-conditioned lounge with light refreshments and a quiet area to re-energize yourself. These premium passes are available in single-day and 3-day options.
Both the Platinum & Gold Pass include these premium benefits:
- Special VIP entry at the Mainstage, with premium reserved seating area*
- Special VIP entry to the Bagley Wright Theatre, which will include three national comedy acts per day!
- Admission to the exclusive, air-conditioned Platinum & Gold Hospitality Lounge* (open 11 AM to 9 PM daily) including light refreshments and indoor restrooms
- Beverage coupons (2/day for Platinum Pass holders, and 1/day for Gold Pass holders) redeemable for a beverage of your choice in any of Bumbershoot’s beer gardens, valid only for Pass holders aged 21+ (Note: For those under 21, non-alcoholic beverages will be available all day in the Platinum and Gold Hospitality Lounge)
- Official limited edition Bumbershoot poster
Additional Benefits for Platinum Pass Holders
Platinum Pass holders will receive the ultimate Bumbershoot experience with the benefits listed above PLUS:
- Special VIP entry* to the following:
- Bumbershoot Music Lounge** featuring 5 artist performances per day in a secret location (schedule published in August)
- 1 Reel Film Festival Presented by Seattle Center in SIFF Cinema
- Comedy in Intiman Theatre
- Comedy in Vera Project
- Words & Ideas Stage in Leo K Theatre
Plus, a voucher valued at $25, redeemable on-site for Bumbershoot souvenirs.
Admission tickets will be delivered by mail, print-at-home or will-call (your choice at checkout), and will allow you access to the Festival grounds. Once on-site, you will pick up your Platinum or Gold credential in the Platinum & Gold Hospitality Lounge. None of the above benefits will be available until you pick up your Platinum or Gold credential.
*VIP entry (front of the line access) guaranteed only until 15 minutes before show start time.
**Bumbershoot Music Lounge is a tiny “not on the map” venue, co-hosted by KEXP, and featuring intimate performances from many of your favorite Festival artists.
PLEASE NOTE: ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES. Ticket holder assumes all risk of lost or stolen property. A fee will be charged to replace passes that are lost, stolen or destroyed. NO EXCEPTIONS. All events are subject to change or cancellation at any time without notice. Due to the limited number of reserved seats, children 5 and under will be asked to sit on the lap of the accompanying adult, and children age 6 and above will require a pass of their own.