To be eligible, the ticketholder must be at least 18 years of age, a resident of the continental United States and not an employee of ONE REEL, RUDY’S, and/or SEATTLE CENTER, and not immediately related to any such employee.
- To enter, Contestants visit http://bumbershoot.org/tickets/rudys/ to complete the contest entry form.
- The entry form will be available at http://bumbershoot.org/tickets/rudys/ from 9:00 AM PST on Monday, July 1, 2013 until 11:59 PM PST on Wednesday, August 28, 2013.
- One Reel is not responsible and disclaims any liability for lost, late, stolen, damaged, destroyed, forged, tampered with, mutilated, incomprehensible, misdirected, illegible, incomplete entries, including unsuccessful internet submissions and entries not in compliance with these Official Rules.
- Contestants are limited to one (1) entry per Bumbershoot 2013 ticket purchased at any of the participating Rudy’s Barbershop locations.
- At least five (5) ticket ID numbers have been pre-selected as the winning numbers for a free upgrade to a Bumbershoot 3-Day Gold Pass, valued at $375. The winning ticketholder(s) will be notified via electronic mail after completing the entry form at http://bumbershoot.org/tickets/rudys/. One (1) additional winner will be selected from mail entries.
NOTE: Odds of winning vary by participation and number of tickets sold at Rudy’s locations.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
You may also enter to win without purchasing a Bumbershoot ticket at Rudy’s Barbershops by sending one standard-size postcard per household, with your name, address, email address and both day and evening telephone numbers to: One Reel Golden Ticket Promotion, PO Box 9750, Seattle, WA 98109. Postcards must arrive at One Reel by 5:00 PM PST, August 23, 2013. Event subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited/restricted by law. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash, and are not transferable or exchangeable.
The Winner(s) will each receive a Bumbershoot 2012 3-Day Gold Pass, valid for August 31 – September 2, 2013, valued at $375. For full list of Gold Pass benefits, visit http://bumbershoot.org/tickets/platinum-gold/.
Winner(s) must complete, sign and return the required Affidavit of Eligibility and Release (“Affidavit and Release”), a copy of which will be included in the material provided with notification of being selected a winner, within five (5) days of receiving notification. If the winner does not complete, sign and return such Affidavit of Eligibility and Release within five (5) days of notification or otherwise does not comply with these OFFICIAL RULES, that person will be disqualified and will forfeit any prize. Prize cannot be redeemed for cash, and is not transferable or exchangeable.
The event is operated by One Reel, which is solely responsible for its conduct, completion and awarding of prizes. All decisions of One Reel on all matters relating to this event are final. The winner, by acceptance of a Prize, agrees to release One Reel, Rudy’s, and other participating sponsors and prize providers from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, death, disability, attorneys’ fees, costs of litigation and settlement as well as damages or losses to persons and property that may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, redemption or use of the Prize or while traveling to and/or from a location to obtain or use a Prize.
One Reel has not made any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of the prize including, without limitation, quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. Further, no responsibilities are accepted for any additional expenses, omissions, delays, re-routing, or acts of any government or authority.
One Reel shall not be liable to any winner or any other person for failure to supply the Prizes or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, terrorist acts, earthquake, war, fire, flood, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond One Reel’s sole control.
To the extent permitted by law, participation in this competition or acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to use the winner’s name, biographical data, photograph, testimonial or other likeness and/or prize information or personal exposition for promotional, advertising and/or publicity purposes by One Reel or its designee(s), whether or not in connection with the event, without further compensation to or approval by the winner.
By entering, each participant confirms having read these Official Rules and agrees that s/he understands and will comply with them. Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in disqualification.