North International Fountain Lawn
Toyota and SpinMedia present the Soundwave Stage with live and intimate performance and interviews with Bumbershoot artists. Check out the weekend schedule below to find live acoustic shows and special DJ sets! While you’re there, express yourself with Pop Art Body Paint, then capture the moment in the RAV4 photo booth. Don’t forget to spin to win at the Pop Art Prize Wheel – it could be your lucky day!
Saturday, August 31
- 1:00PM – Interview with Gary Numan
- 2:00PM – Performance by Dave Hill/Billy Jones and special guests
- 2:30PM – Performance by Sallie Ford
- 2:45PM – Interview with Washed Out
- 3:00PM – DJ set by FensePost
- 3:30PM – DJ set by Seismic Sound
- 4:00PM – DJ set by Washed Out
- 5:00PM – DJ set by !!!
- 5:40PM – DJ set by Gary Numan
- 6:20PM – Acoustic Performance by Diamond Rings
Sunday, September 1
- 1:00PM – Barsuk Records Podcast
- 1:15PM – Interview & Performance by Mates of State
- 2:00PM – Interview with John Roderick of The Long Winters
- 2:45PM – Interview & Performance by Say Hi
- 3:20PM – Interview with Ramona Falls
- 3:45PM – Interview with Ra Ra Riot
- 4:00PM – DJ set by The Finest Kiss
- 4:30PM – DJ set by Hype Machine
- 5:00PM – Acoustic Performance by ZZ Ward
- 5:40PM – DJ set by FIDLAR
- 6:15PM – Performance by Matt Pond
- 6:45PM – Performance by Mates of State
Monday, September 2
- 1:00PM – Interview with Alt-J
- 3:00PM – DJ set by Stadiums & Shines
- 3:15PM – Performance by Ivan & Alyosha
- 3:45PM – DJ set by Stadiums & Shines
- 4:00PM – DJ set by Bradford Cox
- 4:30PM – DJ set by Lissie
- 5:00PM – Performance by Lissie
Toyota Hybrid House Party
South International Fountain Lawn
You’re invited to the Hybrid House Party hosted by Toyota! Pick up festival essentials like a 2013 Bumbershoot Silk Screen Tote Bag and Cooling Bandana. Don’t forget to recharge your phone at the Prius Plug-In Charging Station and add some flair at the Retro Hair Studio. Now you’re festival-ready!
Harrison Street – south of the International Fountain
Feel like a rock star by winning VIP prizes at the TuneIn booth. Then, see Festival favs like Crystal Castles, Matt and Kim, and Allen Stone on the TuneIn Stage. Can’t make it to the Festival? Don’t fret! Listen to Bumbershoot Radio for live sets throughout the weekend, online or with the free TuneIn Radio app.
Too much fun can leave even the most veteran festival-goer with a pair of not-so-clean hands. Stop by the Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day booth across from KeyArena and soap up with a few of their earth-friendly products!
Quench your thirst at the Honest Tea booth near the KeyArena to sample delicious, healthy organic beverages.
Bear Naked Granola
Harrison Street – north of the Armory
Bear Naked Granola is amping up Summer with our Tear Into It Tour. And you’re invited. Go Nuts at the Bear Naked Granola tent just north of the Armory.
Don’t forget to plan a safe ride home from the Festival! Sign up to be a Bud Designated Driver at the Budweiser booth on the Fisher Plaza, right next to the TuneIn Stage. For more information, check out Bud Designated Driver on Facebook.
The My Starbucks Rewards Lounge at Bumbershoot at the Starbucks Stage is the exclusive home base for Seattle’s biggest music fans. Make sure you get into the Lounge by becoming a My Starbucks Rewards member to enjoy the coffee oasis during Bumbershoot. Register today.
Exhibition Hall Lawn – north of Fountain Lawn Stage
Chill out to Talenti’s all-natural gelato. Stop by the Talenti booth on the Exhibition Hall Lawn for fun lawn games and to enjoy one of the new, flavorful Talenti Pops!
Harrison Street – north of the Armory
Take a break from your busy Festival schedule to sample real fruit smoothies from McDonald’s – a refreshing blend of delicious and awesome.
Vitamin Water and ZICO
Harrison Street – north of the TuneIn Stage
Cool off with refreshing beverage samples from Vitamin Water on Saturday and Sunday and ZICO coconut water on Monday.