Questions may be addressed to:
One Reel’s mission is to be a cultural driver in our community, invigorating broad and diverse audiences through imaginative and creative events of all genres in both traditional and non-traditional venues. Our philosophy is to engage new audiences, make a positive and lasting impact, and have fun while doing it.
We strive to be true to our mission and organizational philosophy by providing charitable donations to support local, qualifying, non-profit organizations with similar missions and goals.
- We donate only to auctions; raffles and drawings are not eligible for our program
- We are unable to provide charitable donations to for-profit companies
- We are unable to donate to individual school PTA groups
- In an effort to work with a variety of charitable organizations, we do not donate to the same group two years in a row. If you have received a donation from One Reel for Bumbershoot 2013, we encourage you to apply next year for the 2015 festival.
To be eligible for charitable donations from One Reel:
Requesting organization must be tax-exempt under Section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and must focus on one or both of the following criteria:
- improves or increases music and arts programs
- encourages cultural diversity within our community
To be considered for Bumbershoot 2014 tickets, requests must be received by July 1, 2014.
Please allow three weeks for us to respond to your request. If you have not received any information after three weeks, you may contact Lizzie Vance at the email address above.