Who wants a FREE Bumbershoot 2012 t-shirt?! We’ve been cleaning house, and this Thursday, February 21 at 7AM, the first 100 ticket orders will reap the benefits in our “We’ve Got Extra Merch” Sale. Here’s how it works:
- Start your Bumbershoot 2013 ticket order here.
- Add tickets to your cart, and you’ll be prompted to select a Men’s or Women’s shirt.
- We’ll then ask you to specify your size preference* as you check-out and complete your order.
- Within the next 7-14 days, expect a special Bumber-delivery with your free t-shirt in the mail.
*Notes About Size Preference
About Bumbershoot 2012 Merch
In 2012 we began a partnership with local clothing company Five Bamboo, which made our merchandise greener, organic, and so amazingly soft and comfortable! Seriously, if you didn’t touch and feel them at this year’s Festival, when your free t-shirt arrives you may suddenly have an urge to snuggle up or go give people hugs. And, if you didn’t make it out in 2012 or just didn’t get to stop by the merch booth, by wearing your free 2012 shirt, people will think you’ve been going to Bumbershoot all your life (ok, maybe not…but you’ll feel like a regular).
Other Things To Know
- Your t-shirt will arrive separately from your Bumbershoot 2013 tickets. As always, during check-out you’ll be able to choose your preferred method of ticket delivery (print-at-home, mailed to you over the summer, or pick up at Will Call).
- Each order will receive one t-shirt, no matter how many tickets are in the order.
- Shirts will be mailed to the address provided during check out.
- Women’s colors are mint green and magenta and sizes are more fitted than a traditional t-shirt.
- Men’s colors are gray and mint green.
- All shirts include the 2012 lineup on the back.
- Ticket and t-shirt orders are final. No exchanges on t-shirt sizes and colors, or tickets.
- The value of each t-shirt is $28 + tax. Yay for free merch!